CSI Support & Development Services–a non-profit organization–specializes in affordable housing for low-income senior citizens with locations in California, Maryland, Massachusetts and Michigan. A limited number of apartments are available in some locations for younger persons who are physically disabled and need the special features of a unit designed for the mobility impaired. Call for eligibility requirements. Rent subsidies are available to those who qualify. Members of our co-op apartments have a voice and participate in the management of their buildings.
The Mission of CSI Support & Development
Our mission is to use our unique cooperative management system to provide superior and affordable senior housing communities.
Core Values of Our Company
- Promote and uphold the international cooperative principles.
- Commit to the spirit of cooperation
- Inspire member volunteerism by providing opportunities for participation so that “people working together to help each other” becomes a way of life.
- Provide an environment that encourages personal growth and self-sufficiency
- Provide life-changing educational opportunities to give our members the knowledge to govern their co-ops.
- Value the experiences and strengths of our members and staff, and inspire, challenge and support them through continual education
- Manage every aspect of our business with the highest standards.
- Provide the best quality housing possible at the lowest feasible cost to our members while enriching their lives.
- Improve quality continually
- Embrace diversity and treat all with respect
- Encourage our members to recognize the value of their diverse communities
- Promote fairness and equality through consistent application of standards and policies
- Act with honesty and integrity
- Foster an atmosphere of open communication, teamwork and trust
Our vision is for our unique cooperative management system to be the premier national model for affordable senior housing.
At CSI Support & Development it is our goal to recruit competent, courteous and compassionate employees and encourage them to embrace and protect our unique cooperative system. We foster a family atmosphere in which everyone has the opportunity to contribute and grow both personally and professionally. CSI staff partners with members to provide the best cooperatively managed senior housing possible.
CSI is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunities for all persons. We thank all who express interest in available opportunities with CSI; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.